Wednesday, August 14, 2013

It's a Bird, It's a Plane,...It's a New Party Kit!

Woohoo! I finished the new Superheroes Printable & Editable Party Kit this week! There are so many goodies in this kit.  There are even 5 files that are EDITABLE so you can personalize your party.  Don't worry if you have never used an Editable PDF file before.  It's super simple and all you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader, which is FREE.  All you have to do is type over all of my sample text with your wording!


I couldn't help myself,  I immediately started printing and cutting.  My twins' birthday party is coming up in September and I like to have everything ready way in advance.   I couldn't resist whipping up this centerpiece before I raced out the door to pick the kiddos up from camp.


Of course, when their birthday rolls around in September I will post more pictures.  I can't wait to see the fabulous parties you will all have with your very own Superheroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment