Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Road Trip...in an RV!

Today while the kids are at school I'm getting us all packed up for our trip this weekend.  Our first ever RV Trip! We rented an RV and are heading to Glen Rose, TX to see The Promise.  We're so excited and the kids can't quit talking about our "bus trip"  They were with me on the day I went to rent the RV and try as I might, they still keep calling it a bus. So cute!  Here they are with me that day, showing me where they wanted their car seats to go.



Next week I'll be posting pics from the trip. If you want to get started on your own scrapbooking from your summer trips, try out our Road Trip Clipart & Digital Papers.

Post your scrapbooked pages on our Facebook page to share your ideas!

Road Trip Clipart

Road Trip Digital Papers


No comments:

Post a Comment