Friday, October 11, 2013

FREEBIE FRIDAY! Cute Fall Owl

Two things to be happy about today:
1) You get a Freebie!  Who doesn't love FREE?  
2) It's Friday!!  Just typing "Freebie Friday" always makes me smile!

My cute Fall Owl is perfect for card design, scrapbooking, and even web design!

Fall Owl Download

Here's what I whipped up with the Fall Owl.  I'm going to print it and put it in my daughter's room- which is decorated in owls.


The plaid background is part of our new Autumn Hues Collection.  Rich, vibrant shades of purple, teal, orange, green, and brown with chevron, paisley, plaids, and polka dot designs make this a unique Fall set.  

Autumn Hues Digital Paper Pack
Autumn Hues Clipart

Autumn Hues Bunting





Send us pictures or post to our Facebook page things you create with our collections!  Happy Friday!









No comments:

Post a Comment