Thursday, October 17, 2013

FREEBIE Friday! Yummy S'mores!

The RV trip we're going on this weekend has been on my mind.  My fellow Mom friends, you know how it is when there's a trip.  I will be running around packing up anything and everything that anyone at any moment might need.  Clothes, pjs, toothbrushes, car activities, band-aids, snacks, bikes, underwear, socks, etc.  I think I am constantly making lists leading up to a trip.  I wake up in the middle of night thinking of things I've forgotten.  Now I understand why my mom was always so tired by the time we went on vacation.  It's work!

It seems I'm usually packing up all the food or snacks when I'm starving.  Camping food is so yummy! I must confess...I am REALLY looking forward to having a reason to eat S'mores!  All that melted chocolate and marshmallows are reason enough to go camping.  So, in honor of all that ooey gooey goodness, I'm giving away TWO FREEBIES! Click here or on the picture captions to download.

Enjoy and share what you make with us on our Facebook page!

Ooey Gooey Goodness Word Art

S'more Clip Art

No comments:

Post a Comment